Hi Everyone! I’m so happy you are visiting my blog!
Here are a few random facts about me.
- I started my teaching career in 1st grade and loved every crazy minute of it.
- I have two beautiful boys that I now stay at home with.
- I married my TALL handsome husband in 2011 after waiting for him to serve a 2 year church mission.
- I create resources during nap time and after bed time!
- I LOVE baking…a little too much.
- I live in the beautiful state of Idaho…if you haven’t visited, you need to!
- I am kind of obsessed with going on walks.
- I am a whole foot shorter than my husband.
- I’m living proof someone can live off of Ramen Noodles for 12 years (by choice) and be alive to tell about it.
- I absolutely LOVE creating resources for busy teachers and sharing them with the world!